3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Cottered, Buntingford
- Semi-detached family home
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Outside office / studio
- Large driveway
- Large gardens
Three bedroom semi-detached family home situated within the village of Cottered. Benefiting from two reception rooms, re-fitted bathroom, outside office/studio, large driveway and large rear garden. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Part glazed entrance door to front aspect. Under-stair storage area, power points and wood-effect laminate flooring. Staircase rising to first floor landing and doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Double glazed french doors to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with inset solid fuel burner, wood-effect flooring, television point, power points and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.33m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, wood-effect flooring, part-paneled walls, power points and coving to ceiling. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating an inset sink and drainer unit. Space for range cooker plus space for further appliances. Wood-effect laminate flooring, breakfast bar, wall mounted radiator and power points. Door to bathroom.
Double glazed obscured windows to front and rear aspects. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel mixer tap, shower attachment and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Wood-effect laminate flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect. Spacious landing with wall mounted radiator and fitted carpet flooring. Doors to bedrooms and access to loft area.
Master Bedroom 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, wood-effect laminate flooring, airing cupboard, power points and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, wood-effect laminate flooring, powerpoints and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, wood-effect laminate flooring, power points and coving to ceiling.
Commencing with a large patio area with the remainder predominantly laid to lawn with pathway leading to rear. Timber fencing, summerhouse, garden shed plus office/studio with double glazed window to side aspect and door to front. Gated rear access to storage area and gated access to front. Outside water tap.
Predominately laid to lawn and large gravel driveway providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.