5 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Meriden, Coventry
- Detached Grade II Listed Character Cottage and Adjoining Coach House
- 3/4 Beds to The Cottage & Self Contained 2 Bed Coach House
- The Coach House Currently Being Fully Refurbished (£800 PCM Potential Income)
- Detached Double Garage and Ample Off Road Parking & Gardens
- Super Convenient Location & No Chain
A Detached Grade II Listed Character Cottage With Adjoining Two Bed Coach House Currently Being Fully Refurbished. This Charming Former Coaching Inn, 1 of Only 5 Originally In Meriden, Dates Back Over 300 Years And Is Offered For Sale With No Forward Chain.
Grade II Listed 3/4 Bed Detached Character Cottage with adjoining 2 bed Coach House believed to date back over 300 years. A charming former Coaching Inn, 1 of only 5 originally in Meriden, the property has been improved over recent years with an updated gas central heating system and boiler installed and a new roof, monitored and passed by English Heritage. The coach house is currently being fully refurbished throughout with a brand new kitchen, bathroom, damp proofing and plaster work, and can be let with a potential rental income of £800 p.c.m. There is ample parking, along with a double garage and raised garden and patio, with tenant parking and use of garden also. The cottage is well presented throughout and comprises of 2 reception rooms, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, hallway and porch, with 3/4 bedrooms and a bathroom, and interconnecting room to the coach house (currently blocked). The coach house enjoys 2 bedrooms, open plan living room, kitchen and shower room (currently being fitted). Ideally located within walking distance to the local shops and amenities. NO CHAIN
Parquet flooring and doors off to;
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.91m )
Secondary glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place with wood burner and tiled hearth, exposed beams, central heating radiator, power points, tv point, stairs up to first floor and open to;
Rear Reception Room 15' 6" Max x 9' 6" max ( 4.72m Max x 2.90m max )
Secondary glazed window to rear aspect, two central heating radiators, exposed beams, stairs up to first floor, power points and doors off to;
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, window to side aspect.
Dining Room 13' 10" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.73m Max )
Secondary glazed window to front aspect, parquet flooring, brick built feature fire place with open fire, central heating radiator. power points.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, built in oven, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dish washer, tiled floor windows to rear and side aspects.
Utility Room 10' 10" Max x 5' 8" Max ( 3.30m Max x 1.73m Max )
Range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, central heating radiator, gas fired central heating boiler.
Rear Entrance Hall
Quarry tiled floor, storage cupboard and door to rear courtyard.
First Floor Landing
Central heating radiator and doors off to;
Extensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, chest of drawers and dressing table, secondary glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, power points and door to walk in wardrobe having a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.68m )
Secondary glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, exposed beams, power points.
Study/bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Built in desk, fitted shelving and storage, secondary glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom 4 17' 2" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 5.23m Max x 1.96m Max )
Fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards over, two windows to side aspect, central heating radiator, power points, door to balcony and inter connecting door to the Coach House.
Having a suite comprising, Bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, two towel radiators, tiled splash backs, window to rear aspect, hatch to loft and airing cupboard.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, window to side aspect.
The Coach House
Two central heating radiators, stairs up to first floor and open to;
Lounge 19' 1" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.82m max x 3.61m max )
Two secondary glazed windows to front aspect, central heating radiator, power points and tv point.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Wall and base level storage units with work surface over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker points, gas central heating boiler, secondary glazed window to front aspect.
Downstairs Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator, window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, central heating radiator and doors off to;
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
Secondary glazed windows to front and side aspects, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Secondary glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, built in wardrobe and power points.
Double Garage 16' 6" x 16' 5" ( 5.03m x 5.00m )
having an up and over door to the front, power, lighting and open to a workshop having a built in work bench and storage.
Paved path and patio with steps up to garden laid to lawn and access decking providing a further patio area, summer house.
There is a courtyard area providing access to the coach house, parking and rear garden.
Having brick retaining walls to the front, steps up to entrance, driveway providing off road parking and gated access to the courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42121254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.