Residential Development for saleCHESTER ROAD, CRADLEY HEATH, West Midlands, B64
Removed 2.6 ac. | £1,650,000
- 2.6 acres (1.1 hectares)
- OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED IN WRITING BY FRIDAY 29TH JULT AT NOON.
- Lapsed historic consent for 46 residential dwellings
- Expressions of interest now being taken from developers/interested parties
- Potentially suitable for commercial development (STP)
- Total Site Area 2.646 acres (1.071 hectares)
- Site within close proximity to Cradley Heath railway station
UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET.
Prime residential development site.
Lapsed historic consent for 46 residential dwellings
Potentially suitable for commercial development (STP)
Expressions of interest now being taken from developers/interested parties
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42124413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GJS Dillon Ltd, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.