2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArmstrong Road, Nottingham
- *GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000*
- End Town House
- No Upward Chain
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000* CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! We have the perfect home, being within easy access to the M1 and benefiting from being within close proximity to Bulwell's transport links and town centre this two bedroom modern end town house is being sold with no upward chain.
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£100,000* CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS! We have the perfect home, being within easy access to the M1 and benefiting from being within close proximity to Bulwell's transport links and town centre this two bedroom modern end town house is being sold with no upward chain. Internally the property comprises of having entrance hall way, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property there is front and rear gardens and parking with a garage in a block.
Entrance Hall Way
Double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 11' 10" ( 3.99m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 11' 10" ( 2.34m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit with tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, wall mounted radiator, cooker point, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed patio doors providing access to the garden and tiled floor coverings.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe housing the combination boiler and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with with an electric shower over, wall mounted radiator, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and fully tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, secure side gate providing access to the rear, which has an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and there is a garage situated within a block and shared parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42129300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.