4 bedroom detached house for saleAltwood Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £825,000
- EARLY VICTORIAN HOME
- SOME UPDATING REQUIRED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- 0.25 OF AN ACRE
West Maidenhead in an ever-popular location, a delightful early Victorian detached home circa 1837 with later extensions and with a host of attractive features including original sash windows and lead light windows, a delightful west facing garden, the plot approaching 0.25 of an acre.
West Maidenhead in an ever-popular location, a delightful early Victorian detached family home circa 1837 with later extensions and with a host of attractive features including original sash windows and lead light windows, a delightful west facing garden, the plot approaching 0.25 of an acre, and large double garage. Some updating required; ample potential and space for extensions stpp, and a charming and very comfortable home. Highly Recommended.
Covered Entrance Porch
With light and part glazed door to:
Reception Hall 21' x 10' max ( 6.40m x 3.05m max )
Double radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, door to terrace and garden.
Lounge 21' 6" x 10' 6" ( 6.55m x 3.20m )
(plus 8ft x 4ft 6" square bay overlooking garden) Marble fireplace with hearth, over mantle and gas point, two double radiators, picture rail, dual aspect.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 13' 2" into bay window ( 4.22m x 4.01m into bay window )
Double radiator, ornate cornicing.
Breakfast Room 16' x 9' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.00m )
Of irregular shape, double radiator, views over garden, open archway to:
Kitchen 13' x 6' 4" ( 3.96m x 1.93m )
Of irregular shape, oak units, work tops, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer taps, drawers and cupboards under, double wall cupboard, tiled splashbacks, Neff four ring ceramic hob, double electric oven, cupboards over and under, space for under counter fridge, dual aspect windows, double radiator, open archway to:
Utility Room 9' 10" x 8' max ( 3.00m x 2.44m max )
Work top, stainless steel sink and drainer cupboard and appliance space with plumbing for dishwasher, half tiled walls, ample appliance space with plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, door to garden and door to:
Close coupled w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashback, Ideal Mexico gas fired boiler for hot water and heating.
Turning staircase with carved spindles and balustrade to:
First Floor Landing
Window with views over garden, access to loft.
Master Suite 17' 8" x 17' 6" absolute max ( 5.38m x 5.33m absolute max )
Of irregular shape, with views over garden, double radiator, treble wardrobe, nine drawer chest/dresser, bedside cabinet, wall light point, door to:
En Suite Dressing & Bathroom 15' 3" x 18' 6" max ( 4.65m x 5.64m max )
Of irregular L-shape, with built-in wardrobes and airing cupboard with hot water tank, views over garden. The Bathroom area incorporates Jacuzzi corner bath with mixer taps and separate Aqualisa shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, close coupled w.c. and bidet, tiled splashbacks, radiator, access to second loft space.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 11' 3" max ( 4.19m x 3.43m max )
Radiator, twin aspect windows.
Bedroom 3 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 8' 4" max ( 2.97m x 2.54m max )
Radiator, storage cupboard.
Coloured suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., double radiator, tiled splashbacks.
Concrete forecourt with twin set of double gates and further hardstanding, parking, outside lighting.
Double Garage 19' x 16' ( 5.79m x 4.88m )
Electric up and over door, power points, door to rear, loft storage.
Delightful garden of lawn with evergreen/shrub borders, rose arbour, trees and all enclosed by high panel fencing and brick wall, enjoying a sunny west facing aspect, shingle pathways, mature laurel and specimen fir tree, paved terrace, clematis, shed and pathways all the way round, pedestrian gate onto Altwood Road.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading. After approximately two miles turn left at the Thicket roundabout into Cannon Lane. Proceed to the mini roundabout and turn left into Altwood Road and Redcot is the first house on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42129345.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.