2 bedroom property for saleLyme Grove, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0AJ
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / Part Double Glazed
- Utility Room / Garage
- Garden/ No Chain Delay/ EPC E
- Full Refurbishment Required
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is in need of full refurbishment, the property comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room, shower room. There are gardens to front and rear. The property is within walking distance to the shops and local amenities.
Location: From our office turn left and take the first left into Clarence Avenue then the first right into Lyme grove, the property is half way down on the right.
Vestibule: External door. Tiled flooring.
Hallway: Coved ceiling. Central heating radiator.
Lounge: Approx 14'6 x 11'11 (4.42m x 3.63m) - Coved ceiling. gas fire. meter cupboard. central heating radiator. Single glazed window.
Kitchen: Approx 9'7 x 7'1 (2.92m x 2.16m) - Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splash backs. Storage cupboard. Pantry. central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room: Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'9 x 8'2 (3.58m x 2.49m) - Fitt wardrobe, central heating radiator, Single glazed window.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'2 x 9'9 (3.40m x 2.97m) - Coved ceiling, central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
Shower Room: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wa hand basin, shower cubicle, partly tiled walls. central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
Gardens: Gravel to front and rear.
Garage: Single garage to the rear of the property, vehicle access is via a back alley which is situated on the left hand side off St, Bernards Road, Knott End.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42130563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LYM7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.