3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Vernon Avenue, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- No chain
- Close to town
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this 3 bedroomed, semi detached property, with solid fuel heating, double glazing and off street parking. The property gives access to local amenities and Barnsley town centre and will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this 3 bedroomed, semi detached property, with solid fuel heating, double glazing and off street parking. The property gives access to local amenities and Barnsley town centre and will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there are gardens to the front, drive to the side and a patio garden to the rear.
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 14' 11" into recess x 11' 1" ( 4.55m into recess x 3.38m )
With coving to the ceiling, a feature fire surround with marble hearth and back housing an open fire, dado rail, radiator and a front facing double glazed bow window.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 9' ( 2.72m x 2.74m )
With coving and dado rail, there is a radiator, rear facing double glazed window and a serving hatch.
Kitchen 9' 2" into recess x 8' 9" max ( 2.79m into recess x 2.67m max )
With range of wall and base units, single bowl sink, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a cooker, tiled walls, rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.45m into recess )
There is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' into recess x 9' 1" ( 3.66m into recess x 2.77m )
There is a dado rail, airing cupboard, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" inc bulkhead x 6' 7" ( 2.54m inc bulkhead x 2.01m )
Having a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling and wood pannelling to the walls and there is a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with borders, gates open to a driveway which provides off street parking and to the rear is a patio style garden.
Proceed from Barnsley town centre along Sheffield Road, turn right on to Mount Vernon Road and right again on to Mount Vernon Avenue where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42130737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.