1 bedroom apartment for saleHarvest Bank, Carterton
- Double Bedroom
- Kitchen Lounge
- Over Looking Green
- Allocated Parking
- Very Well Presented
This well presented Double Bedroom Property with allocated parking is situated on the ever popular Shilton Park Development. Overlooking a green and a short walk from the Country Park, makes this both a good First Time Purchase or Investment Buy. Viewing is a must!
Carterton is the second largest town in West Oxfordshire and is about 2 miles south of the A40 and 4 miles south-west of Witney.
The town is on the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are numerous shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, a public library, public houses and local bus services to outlying areas.
The major towns of Witney, Oxford and Swindon are within easy reach by car and there is a regular coach service to Oxford and Witney and a daily service to Swindon.
Secure entrance phone system to the property. Communal storage cupboard and stairs rising to accommodation.
Entrance phone and BT telephone point. Store cupboard and further cupboard housing the boiler, plumbing for washing machine, night storage heater, consumer unit and smoke alarm.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.20m )
Two windows to the front aspect and two storage heaters.
Kitchen Area 5' 10" min x 7' 4" max ( 1.78m min x 2.24m max )
Fitted with wall and base cupboards with laminate work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and space for fridge/freezer. Storage heater and smoke alarm. Open plan to the lounge.
Bedroom 13' 5" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.09m max x 2.49m max )
Window to front. Built in wardrobes, storage heater and television point.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan. Vinyl floor.
External shared lockable storage area.
Allocated parking for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42131760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT103179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.