2 bedroom flat for saleSir Henry Jake Close, Banbury
Sold STC £89,950
- Two Bedrooms
- Large open plan living accommodation with sitting room
- Dining Room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Garage and allocated parking.
- Shared Ownership Property
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A "SHARED OWNERSHIP" LARGE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH GARAGE IN A GATED DEVELOPMENT.
Communal hall, spacious entrance hall, large open plan living accommodation with sitting room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further bedroom, bathroom, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, garage and allocated parking.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£89,950 FOR A 50% SHARE</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed in a Northerly direction along the Southam Road (A423). Continue straight on at the large roundabout near Tesco and then at the next roundabout turn left into Dukes Meadow Drive. Turn left at the next roundabout into Lapsley Dive and Sir Henry Jake Close will be found as the first on the right. The property will be found straight ahead on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 17 SIR HENRY JAKE CLOSE is an exceptional ground floor two bedroomed apartment in a relatively small gated development. The accommodation is very spacious and well presented. It is located within easy walking distance of shops, amenities, pub, restaurants and the primary school on Rotary Way. The accommodation includes a large open plan living area adjoining a well equipped kitchen with integrated appliances, a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a well proportioned second bedroom and large family bathroom. Unusually it has an allocated parking space and single garage adjoining the flat. There are communal gardens and adjoining landscaped recreational areas including children's play areas. This is a shared ownership opportunity and we are offering a 50% share. The remaining 50% share is owned by Places for People and prospective purchasers will have to be assessed for eligibility prior to purchasing. We are able to provide the list of criteria upon request.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A shared ownership opportunity.
* A large ground floor two bedroomed apartment in a relatively small gate development.
* Within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, pub, primary school and other amenities.
* Very spacious and light open plan living area.
* Kitchen with Beech effect base and eye level units incorporating built-in double oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and washer/dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, glazed wall cabinet with integrated lighting and lighting over the sink.
* Large double main bedroom with built-in wardrobes, window to rear and door to en-suite shower room with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, window, half tiled walls, extractor.
* Generously proportioned second bedroom with built-in wardrobes, radiator and window to rear.
* Large bathroom fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, window, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double built-in airing cupboard, downlighters.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Electronic remote controlled gates open to the parking area with an allocated parking space in front of the single garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
* Communal garden comprising lawns and mixed hedge. Adjacent landscaped areas with seating areas and children's paly parks,
Outgoings - The monthly outgoings covering service charge and ground rent as well as property rent for the remaining 50% share is £459.66.
Leasehold - The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced on 1st January 2005.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42132468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26293953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.