3 bedroom terraced house for saleWeston Street, Portland
Sold STC POA
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- STUNNING VIEWS
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- 10 YEAR BLP GUARANTEE
- READY NOVEMBER 2016
3 bedroom, fantastic family homes on Portland with a fabulous finish. Only 3 remaining. Available with 20% government HELP TO BUY scheme meaning you can own a 3 bed home with just a £12,750 DEPOSIT, and a £191,250 mortgage. Full price is £255,000. Call Fox & sons to view
ONLY 3 PROPERTIES REMAINING - AVAILABLE NOW WITH HELP TO BUY - THESE FANTASTIC FAMILY HOMES CAN BE YOURS WITH AS LITTLE AS A 5% DEPOSIT.
LEGALS PAID IF COMPLETION BEFORE END 2016
Fox and Sons are delighted to be instructed to list for sale this development of two and three bedroom houses and chalet bungalows situated in the popular location of Portland.
THE PROPERTIES ARE NOW APPROACHING COMPLETION AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BE ABLE TO INVITE YOU TO OUR OPEN EVENT ON SATURDAY 15TH. CALL FOX AND SONS 01305783488 TO BOOK IN NOW.
Each property enjoys a natural outloook to the rear towards the sea off Portland, with quality kitchens, juliette balconies and en suites to master bedroom and 2 parking spaces, these properties are designed to be liveable as well as stylish. A 10 year guarantee on all properties adds extra peace of mind.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
Lounge Dining Room
Landing Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT102930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.