2 bedroom flat for saleChurchfield Road, London, W13
- Elevated ground floor flat
- Large Victorian bay window
- Original sash cord windows throughout
- High ceilings
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Not overlooked
- Off-road parking
- Light and airy
- Close to Walpole and Lammas Parks
- Close to Underground and Overground stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A light, bright, ground floor flat in one of Ealing's most desirable neighbourhoods.
The accommodation is recently redecorated throughout comprising ample living space and two well appointed bedrooms. The lounge is south facing with a bay window overlooking a wide residential road across to private gardens. To the rear of the flat is a communal garden. Local shops, restaurants and bars are less than five minutes walk away.
300m to Walpole Park (3 minute walk)
455m to Lammas Park (4 minute walk)
600m to West Ealing Station (Crossrail and Paddington) (7 minute walk)
1.28km to Ealing Broadway Station (Overground, Central and District Lines) (15 minute walk)
1.26km to South Ealing Station (Piccadilly) (15 minute walk)
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8a-blev. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.