3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Tonwell, Ware
Sold STC £475,000
- Detached family home
- Spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Large mature gardens backing onto countryside
William H Brown bring to market this three bedroom detached family home situated within a village cul-de-sac location. Spacious accommodation throughout, garage, driveway and large mature rear garden backing onto open countryside. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed door to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, wooden flooring and staircase rising to first floor landing. Doors to shower room, lounge/diner and kitchen.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower, low level wc and glass bowl wash hand basin. Wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Lounge 23' 2" x 11' 6" ( 7.06m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed patio doors to rear leading into garden. Wall mounted heater, feature fireplace, wooden flooring, television point and power points.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect looking onto the garden. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and hob, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Wooden flooring, power point and part tiled walls. Door to conservatory.
Conservatory / Dining Room 22' 4" x 9' 5" max ( 6.81m x 2.87m max )
Brick and UPVC construction with ceiling fans. Double glazed french doors to kitchen and side aspect leading into the rear garden. Wooden flooring and power points. Door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect. Staircase rising from entrance hall, to spacious landing with airing cupboard, loft access and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with far-reaching views. Wall mounted heater, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted heater, fitted wardrobe and shelving, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
Double doors to front aspect, power and light connected and access door to rear leading into conservatory.
Driveway providing ample off street parking.
Large and well stocked mature rear garden with large lawn areas. Backing onto open countryside with far-reaching views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42136353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.