3 bedroom bungalow for saleAwdry Drive, Wisbech
Sold STC £187,500
- Three bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Ground floor shower room plus bathroom
- Gas central heating
- No upward chain
DONT MISS OUT!! Having the benefit of being offered with no onward chain, this beautifully presented detached chalet style bungalow must be viewed to appreciate. The property boasts an "L" shaped kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, bathroom plus shower room, garage and parking.
This modern detached chalet style bungalow is situated in a popular residential location on the outskirts of the town centre. The accommodation comprises a kitchen/diner with integrated oven and hob and a lounge which has French doors leading out to the rear garden. There are three double bedrooms, a ground floor shower room and a re-fitted bathroom comprising a wc, hand basin and roll top bath. Continuing outside, there is off road parking to the side, a single garage and enclosed rear garden which has a large patio area, a lawn and shrub borders. Demand is likely to be high so arrange your viewing today.
Kitchen/diner 12' 7" maximum x 16' 8" maximum ( 3.84m maximum x 5.08m maximum )
Lounge 10' 8" x 15' 1" ( 3.25m x 4.60m )
Bedroom 3 13' 3" maximum x 9' 7" ( 4.04m maximum x 2.92m )
Shower Room 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 10" to wardrobes x 12' 11" ( 3.61m to wardrobes x 3.94m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 6' x 8' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.46m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights and continue straight on. Turn left into Somers Road and follow the road to the junction . Turn left into Queens Road and proceed to the bottom turning right into Railway Road. Turn left into Awdry Drive where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42136362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.