5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Boston
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, SITTING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM & FAMILY BATHROOM
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH TWO LARGE GARDENS
- STUNNING PERIOD PROPERTY
- REPLACEMENT OR SECONDARY GLAZING THROUGHOUT
Stunning three storey semi-detached residence having beautiful gardens offering further scope and potential (STS), furthermore the property benefits from a driveway with garage and car port. This property quite simply must be viewed in order to appreciate!
This stunning three storey semi-detached residence having beautiful gardens offering further scope and potential (STS). The property offers spacious and versatile living accommodation and benefits from a driveway with garage and car port.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
Having an arch fronted storm porch with tile detailing to the walls, double glazed front entrance door with matching side panels leading through to:-
Having a staircase rising to the first floor, built in storage cupboard which houses the consumer unit for the electrics, radiator, coved cornice, picture rail, ceiling light point, wall mounted coat hooks and wall mounted lights.
Lounge 15' 9" max into recess x 14' 6" max into bay window ( 4.80m max into recess x 4.42m max into bay window )
Having a coal effect gas fireplace with tiled hearth inset and display surround, carpet floor, picture rail, TV aerial point, radiator, ceiling light point with ornamental rose and coved cornice.
Sitting Room 11' 10" x 12' 10" max into recess ( 3.61m x 3.91m max into recess )
Having a window to side aspect and further French doors leading out to the rear. The room is served with a radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, fireplace with tiled hearth, inset and display surround and a TV aerial point.
Dining Room 17' 4" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.28m max x 3.20m max )
Having wood effect laminate flooring, wooden panelling to approximately half of the wall, wall mounted coal effect gas fire with a display mantel surround, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point. Sliding patio doors lead out to the driveway and to the garden beyond.
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 10' 11" ( 3.00m max x 3.33m )
Having a range of base level units and further drawer units with roll edged work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker point, tiled splashback, further eye level units, breakfast bar with further eye level display shelving and plate rack, space for twin height fridge freezer, low level kickboards, tiled flooring, base unit heater, window to the side aspect and a ceiling light point.
Utility Room 7' x 8' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.72m )
Having built in cupboards with overhead storage providing vital storage space, counter tops with plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher beneath, microwave above, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, window to the side aspect and a partly obscured glazed door leading outside.
Downstairs Shower Room
Comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower within, part tiling to walls, wall mounted Dimplex electric heater, ceiling light point, tiled flooring and a window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Split level staircase from entrance hall, obscured glazed window with colour glass detailing, picture rail, radiator and two sets of ceiling light points.
Bedroom One 15' max into wardrobes x 14' 3" max into bay window ( 4.57m max into wardrobes x 4.34m max into bay window )
Having a feature bay window to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes along one wall with hanging space and shelving within and overhead storage, radiator, picture rail and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 13' max inc chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 3.96m max inc chimney breast x 3.61m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving within, ornamental fireplace with decorative tiled hearth and surround, picture rail and ceiling light point
Bedroom Three 9' x 10' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.20m )
Window to the rear, picture rail, radiator and ceiling light point.
Comprising of a three piece suite with WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath and tiled splashbacks, panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment, further tiled splashbacks surrounding the bath, radiator, window, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Second Floor Landing
Having a window and a door leading into:-
Bedroom Four 16' x 10' 10" max into window ( 4.88m x 3.30m max into window )
Having a window to the rear aspect, wall mounted electric heater and wall mounted lighting.
Bedroom Five 15' 11" max x 9' 9" max into bay exc wardrobes ( 4.85m max x 2.97m max into bay exc wardrobes )
Having a window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes with hanging rails within.
The property has gated access which leads to the driveway which extends down the side of the property with further parking space to the immediate front, parking for numerous vehicles and vehicular access to the detached single garage.
This substantial Victorian semi-detached property has generous sized gardens which the vendor keeps extremely well presented, there are large areas of shaped lawns with beds and borders containing a wide variety of plants and shrubs, hardstanding seating areas, low level walls, raised pond, substantial border containing a variety of roses, leading through a further rear section with well maintained shaped lawns, pathways and beds and borders with plants and shrubs.
With up and over door, served with power and lighting.
Situated to the side of the garage, which in the agents opinion could be used for entertaining space overlooking the gardens.
This beautifully presented period property benefits from replacement or secondary glazing throughout and enjoys two very large gardens. The property is situated within close proximity to both private and state primary schools.
The agent and the vendor would like to make prospective purchasers aware that they see potential for a building plot utilising some of the gardens situated to the side of London Road, however relevant permissions have not been sought, and further investigations would need to be made by any prospective purchasers for any such development prior to purchase.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42136386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.