2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Park, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached home
- Two bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- Garage & generous driveway
- Good size rear garden
- Lounge & separate kitchen/diner
- No onward chain
FOX & SONS are offering this two bedroom semi-detached home being offered with no onward chain
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac in this popular village, a two bedroom semi-detached home being offered with no onward chain and benefiting from a large driveway, garage, good size rear garden, lounge & separate kitchen/diner. Call for your viewing now on 01823 286161.
The property is approached at the end of the cul-de-sac where a dropped kerb gives access to a driveway which provides off-road parking for up to three vehicles, part of which is enclosed by iron gates. The driveway leads down the side elevation towards the single garage and side access to both kitchen/diner and back garden. The front gardens are laid mainly to stone chippings, interspersed with shrubs, creating an attractive low-maintenance front elevation. The front entrance is covered by a storm canopy, has an outside light and a uPVC obscure double glazed door opens into;
Presented in neutral décor and featuring side facing obscure glazed window, radiator, power point, stairs to the first floor and obscure glazed door opening into;
Living Room 13' 1" max x 10' 11" ( 3.99m max x 3.33m )
A light neutrally decorated living room which features coved cornicing, front facing glazed windows, radiator, TV aerial and telephone points and good space for a range of seating and display furniture. A further obscure glazed doors leads through to;
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 11" x 7' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.29m )
A bright and well-proportioned open plan kitchen/diner with excellent space to one end for a good sized dining table and chairs. The room is laid to wood effect laminate flooring and features two rear facing glazed windows looking out to the rear gardens, radiator, large storage cupboard beneath the stairs and access to the central heating boiler. The kitchen comprises of a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap. Further space and plumbing is available for a washing machine, tall fridge freezer and freestanding cooker with hob.
First Floor Landing
Features loft access, side facing glazed window, power point and access off to first floor accommodation including;
Bathroom 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
A well-maintained bathroom featuring rear facing obscure glazed window, radiator, wall mounted shaver point and a suite to include flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
A neutrally decorated bedroom which could accommodate a small double bed and range of accompanying furniture, features include a rear facing glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.53m max x 3.33m max )
A generous double bedroom featuring front facing glazed window, telephone and TV aerial points, recess ideal for wardrobes and a fitted over stairs airing cupboard housing the water cylinder. This bedroom has ample space for a large double bed and a wide range of accompanying furniture.
Located at the back of the driveway the garage has a metal up and over door with security light over, concrete floor, power and lighting and benefits from a pitched roof providing the potential for additional storage space.
The rear garden is of a good size and fully enclosed by high level wood panel fencing creating a good degree of security and privacy. The rear elevation is laid to paved patio, has an outside tap and there is space for garden furniture making it an ideal entertaining spot. Beyond this the remainder of the garden is mostly laid to lawn and bordered by flower beds containing a mixture of trees and shrubs. To the rear corner is a hard standing for a greenhouse. The gardens are a true selling feature of the property and are both child and pet friendly.
From the Cross Keys roundabout take the B3227 to Norton Fitzwarren. Continue through the village and just before exiting, turn right into Manor Park where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42136389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.