4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Willows 13 School Wynd, Quarriers Village, PA11 3NL
Sold by Us
- Luxury modern detached villa offering contemporary layout of 8 principal apartments
- The decor throughout has been completed in 'show home' style
- Impressive open plan family, living and kitchen area extends the depth of the property
- Kitchen has contemporary furniture by Alno and quality integral appliances
- Comfortable family room with feature fireplace, a home office/study and formal dining room
- Four double size bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Upgraded family bathroom with separate shower, downstairs WC & 2 en-suites
- Set in level corner garden grounds, driveway leading to single garage
The Willows is arguably one of the finest modern detached villas within this exclusive residential cul-de-sac in the hamlet of Quarriers Village. The home is set in level corner garden grounds including a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. The maintenance free rear gardens are level, fully enclosed and have landscaped areas of flagstone terrace, ideal for outside dining.
This home offers stylish family accommodation benefiting from the conversion of the former double garage and redevelopment of internal accommodation to the current configuration. The former garage has been converted into a spacious formal lounge open plan to the dining size kitchen. A single garage has been constructed on the gable of the property. Upgraded sanitary ware was installed within the cloakroom/wc, master bedroom, en-suite bathroom and family bathroom. This house is presented with neutral decor and the specification includes gas fired central heating with an upgraded boiler and UPVC double glazing.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule leading to a reception hallway with stairs to the upper floor. The impressive open plan family, living and kitchen area extends the depth of the property with front and rear facing windows and French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen has contemporary furniture by Alno with extensive worktop surface and quality integral appliances. This is open plan to a living area and open in turn to the impressive lounge with feature fireplace. There is a comfortable family room with feature fireplace and gas fire, a home office/study and formal dining room. The cloakroom/wc is refitted with a modern range of sanitary ware and complimentary tiling. A utility room has access to the rear gardens and contemporary kitchen furniture with space for appliances.
The upper floor of the property has entry to the four double size bedrooms and associated bathrooms. There is a broad hallway with a store cupboard and entry to the impressive master bedroom suite. This apartment has a dual aspect with fitted wardrobe storage and entry to a striking en-suite bathroom. The contemporary sanitary ware includes a shaped acrylic bath with mixer tap and shower handset, a wc, wash hand basin and a separate large shower area. The second upstairs bedroom has fitted wardrobes and access to an en-suite shower room. There are two further double size bedrooms both with fitted wardrobe storage. The upgraded family bathroom has complimentary tiling and a four piece suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin, acrylic bath and separate shower area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.