5 bedroom link detached house for saleMiletree Road, Heath and Reach, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7
Offers in Region of
- Link detached farmhouse
- Five bedrooms
- Five reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room and utility room
- Annexe potential/office/games room
- Detached garage, off street parking
- Open countryside views
- Access to private schools in Bedford and Milton Keynes
A five bedroom extended link detached farmhouse with a detached double garage, annexe potential and set in grounds of approximately 1.3 acres with countryside views The property has been updated and extended by the present owners to approximately 4,722 sq. ft of accommodaiton to include a kitchen/breakfast room and a garden room off the sitting room. There is a shower room and a refitted family bathroom on the first floor. The gardens surround the property and there are approximately 1.3 acres of grounds in total backing onto open countryside. There is a central courtyard and side garden in addition to the main rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42137142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKC150227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Central Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.