2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLaceys Drive, Leverton, Boston
Sold STC £129,950
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Off Street Parking
This DETACHED BUNGALOW offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from WELL MAINTAINED gardens, off street parking and a GARAGE. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the village of Leverton. The bungalow briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There are also well maintained gardens to the front and rear of the property, driveway providing off street parking and a garage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate!
Partly obscured side entrance door with and obscured glazed side panel leading into:-
Having a radiator, airing cupboard which houses the hot water tank and slatted linen shelving, access to the roof space, telephone point, ceiling light point and a ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.82m )
Having a range of base level storage units and drawer units, roll edged work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a standard size fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for an electric cooker with an extractor above, further matching eye level units, window to the front aspect, fluorescent strip light and a radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 10' 3" max ( 5.13m max x 3.12m max )
Having a window to the front aspect, open fireplace with fitted hearth, inset display and surround, radiator, wall light points and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.24m max x 3.12m max )
Having a window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes with overhead storage, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.49m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe with overhead storage, radiator and ceiling light point.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower above and fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks above the sink and the bath, obscured glazed window, radiator and ceiling light point.
To the front of the property there is a dropped kerb which leads to the driveway which extends to the side of the properly an provides off street parking and gives vehicular access to the garage which has up and over door and a window.
The property boasts a well maintained front garden, and also a well maintained rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with borders containing plants and shrubs. The rear garden also has the oil tank and timber shed which is to be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42137610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.