1 bedroom apartment for saleSpencer Road, Eastbourne
- Spacious Apartment in Lower Meads
- Third Floor with Lift Access
- Balcony accessed from 17" Lounge/Diner
- Large Bedroom with Walk in Wardrobe
- Close to the Town Centre, Seafront & Theatres
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£160,000
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£160,000
Located in the highly sought after Lower Meads, close to the town centre, train station, seafront & theatres. Third floor flat offering well presented & spacious accommodation with large master bedroom with dressing room, balcony, 17" lounge/diner & lift access.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£160,000
Lower Meads. Located in the highly sought after Lower Meads, close to the town centre, train station, seafront and theatres. Third floor flat offering well presented and spacious accommodation with large master bedroom with dressing room, balcony accessed from the 17" lounge/diner and lift access.
With stairs and lift rising to the third floor and storage cupboard.
Front door into entrance hall with entry phone system, radiator, two built in storage cupboards, one housing the water tank.
Living Room 17' 6" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.33m max x 4.65m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, double glazed doors out to the balcony, electric fire with feature surround and radiator.
Balcony with metal railing and astro turf.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.97m max x 2.16m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and two double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.62m max x 4.09m max )
Floor to ceiling double glazed window looking out over the balcony, double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Walk In Wardrobe
Large walk in wardrobe with double glazed window to the side and fitted wardrobe.
Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, partially tiled and with double glazed window to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42137646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.