2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDeptford Crescent, Nottingham
Sold STC £80,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000*
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Extended Kitchen
- Town Location
*GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this end town house with extended kitchen, spacious lounge/ diner and three bedrooms and being situated in the heart of NG6 and Bulwell's town centre! Please call today to arrange your appointment!
*GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this end town house with extended kitchen, spacious lounge/ diner and three bedrooms and being situated in the heart of NG6 and Bulwell's town centre! Internally the property comprises of having, entrance porch, hall way, lounge/ diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Double glazed entrance door, single glazed windows to the front and side, tiled flooring and door leading to the entrance hall way.
Entrance Hall Way
Stairs to the first floor and doors to rooms.
Wc/ Cloak Room
WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 24' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 7.59m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed french doors providing access to the garden with two double glazed side windows, part laminate flooring, serving hatch and two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen 19' max x 8' 11" ( 5.79m max x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for an American style fridge and freezer, wall mounted radiator, double glazed door to the side and rear.
Access to the loft, two storage cupboards, airing cupboard and doors to rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" into recess x 12' 11" ( 3.58m into recess x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 8" plus plus ( 3.89m x 2.95m plus plus )
Double glazed window to the front, laminated flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" max x 7' 11" ( 3.30m max x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, panelled bath with mixer taps and an electric shower over with a fitted shower screen, wall mounted radiator and partly tiled wall coverings.
There are low maintenance front and rear gardens which are enclosed by fencing and hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.