1 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Street, Swineshead, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- ONE BEDROOM
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR YARD
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
An END OF TERRACE property in the POPULAR VILLAGE of Swineshead providing investment or first time buy potential! This property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, landing, one bedroom, bathroom and a low maintenance rear yard.
DON'T MISS OUT on a fantastic opportunity to purchase this end of terrace property situated in the popular and sought after village of Swinehead, offering easy access to local amenities. The property would make a perfect investment or first time buy, and briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, landing, one bedroom, bathroom and a low maintenance rear yard.
Partly obscured front entrance door leading into:-
Lounge 15' 4" max inc staircase x 11' 2" max inc chimney breast ( 4.67m max inc staircase x 3.40m max inc chimney breast )
Window to front aspect, feature open fireplace with tiled hearth and exposed brick work surround and display mantel above, TV aerial point and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.41m )
Having roll edged work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, base level storage units with tiled splashbacks above, drawer units, electric cooker point and space for standard size fridge or freezer and further wall units, window to the rear, door leading out to the rear and a ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Having a window and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.48m max x 2.64m max )
Window, ceiling light point and access to the roof space.
Pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, panelled bath, tiled splashbacks, obscured glazed window, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
The property has an enclosed low maintenance rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42139890.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.