2 bedroom flat for saleHazelmere Close, Northolt
Sold by Us £290,000
- Large and spacious 2 double bedrooms and living room
- Outstanding decorative order
- Modern and spacious kitchen and bathroom
- Own garage (1 car) plus off-street parking (1 car)
- Brand new high quality boiler (with central heating)
- No chain involved
- Well-kept communal garden
- Easy access to main roads (A40/A312/M25), buses (E10, 120 and 282) and tube (Northolt, Central Line)
- Very close to local schools and parks (easy walking distance)
- Friendly, neat and quiet residential neighbourhood
Tenure: Share of Freehold
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and modern 2 double bedroom apartment in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, good schools and public transport links.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing ;and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42140763.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8a-xvj3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.