5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDownderry, Cornwall PL11
Withdrawn from Market
- Sea view
- 4/5 bedrooms
- Annexe potential
- Beach fronting
- Fantastic open-plan living space
- Panoramic sea and coastal views
- Potential for a self contained apartment
- Private steps to waterfront
An incredible beautifully re-modelled frontline coastal single storey residence with astounding panoramic sea and coastal views from Looe Island to Rame Head. The extensive accommodation provides large open-plan living areas facing the sea and 5 double bedrooms (2 en-suite) with annexe potential.
Entrance hall, large open-plan sitting/family room, kitchen/dining room, 5 double bedrooms (2 en-suite showers), family bathroom. N.B. bedroom 5 provides excellent potential for a self contained annexe.
Outside: driveway parking for numerous vehicles, attached garage and separate workshop, large decked, lawned and terraced rear garden with a gate onto a footpath with steps down onto the beach below.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42141651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.