3 bedroom detached house for salePantybrad, Tonyrefail, Porth
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- RURAL LOCATION
- PANORAMIC VIEWS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ATTIC ROOM
- GARAGE AND WORKSHOP
AMAZING RURAL PROPERTY! We are delighted to market this fantastic detached home situated in the rural Pantybrad hamlet, located between Tonyrefail and Llantrisant. With excellent panoramic views, spacious living space and modern condition, this property is perfect for a family! Call us now!!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, central heating, garage, workshop, off-road parking, enclosed rear garden with superb views.
Entered through mahogany front door with feature glass panelled windows, mahogany block flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiators, power points. Glass panelled door leading to:
Lounge-Dining Room 24' 7" x 12' 11" ( 7.49m x 3.94m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, oak block flooring, radiators, power points. Fitted LPG gas WINSTER fire place with feature surround.
Kitchen-Diner 17' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.63m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base unit and heat resistant work surfaces. Space for fridge/freezer with wine rack surround. Integral HOOVER dishwasher, Integral INDESIT washing machine, wall mounted boiler. RANGEMASTER double oven and grill with 5 ring gas hob and cooker fan over. Tiled flooring, radiator, power points. One and half bowl sink and drainer, under floor heating. Double glazed PVCu window to rear with fantastic rear views. Double glazed french doors to side leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, pull down door with ladder for access to loft room. Door leading to:
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 11" Plus Doorway ( 3.99m x 3.63m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, over looking front fields.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.36m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear overlooking rear garden and farmland, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front over looking front fields, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, pine vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and mixer taps. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, airing cupboard with radiator. Wall mounted radiator, heated towel rail.
Enclosed landscaped rear garden laid to patio and lawn, decked fence and mature shrub surrounding, three patio table areas with floral displays.
Single garage with roller shutter door. Double glass panelled doors to rear with access from garden, power points.
Front and rear access, previously used as stables, power points, tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42142728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.