1 bedroom flat for sale50, Calder Street, Flat 2-3, Strathbungo, Glasgow, G427RU
- REFURBISHED TENANTED Corner Position 1 bedroom Flat in well maintained tenement building in Strathbungo/Queens Park ***26 Calder Street 1/2 SOLD £64,000 - March 2016***Ideal investment ready rent.**HO
- ***WALK IN CONDITION*** Refurbished building. 1 bedroom flat with living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom. Double Glazing. electric heating. Excellent room sizes. READY FOR TURN KEY INVESTOR LET at £5
- Comprises CORNER double bedroom (16' 6" x 21' 2" (5.05m x 6.47m), Spacious LOUNGE 13' 0" x 9' 8" FEET, KITCHEN with appliances 6' 3" x 4' 2" FEET and large BATHROOM 4' 7" x 8' 7" FEET. ***WALK
- DISCOUNTED PRICE TO ENSURE AUCTION SALE.*** TURN KEY - let at £5100 per annum (£425 PCM) This seldom available unique property is close to Glasgow City Centre. This property is likely to be of interes
- The property benefits from having excellent access to Glasgow City Centre with local train stations at Queens Park & Pollokshields----Popular rental area with high tenant demand***
Full description***BRIGHT TENANTED CORNER FLAT.*** LET AT £5100 PER ANNUM £425 PER CALENDAR MONTH***Traditional 1 bedroom tenement flat. Refurbished building. Comprises CORNER Double Bedroom (16' 6" x 21' 2" (5.05m x 6.47m), Spacious LOUNGE 13' 0" x 9' 8" FEET, KITCHEN with appliances 6' 3" x 4' 2" FEET and large BATHROOM 4' 7" x 8' 7" FEET. ***WALK IN CONDITION.*** DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING. ***POPULAR LOCATION*** Ideal for Victoria Infirmary. Hospital, Langside College & Queens Park. SECURE ENTRY CLOSE. The building has been externally refurbished and is well maintained. These flats benefit from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity including train stations and major bus routes on Victoria Road. Furthermore they benefit from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park, which plays host to monthly farmers markets and a number of other popular recreational pursuits, is on the doorstep of these fabulous properties. Moreover, the southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand. ***26 Calder Street 1/2 SOLD £64,000 - March 2016***26 Calder St G/L Sold £84,000. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 850068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.