2 bedroom apartment for salePoplar Road, Dorridge, Solihull
Offers Over £195,000
- Well Presented Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- Desirable Location
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
Well presented Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment, conveniently located just off the desirable Poplar Road, providing easy access to the local shops, amenities and transport links of Dorridge including Dorridge Train Station.
Well presented Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment, conveniently located just off the desirable Poplar Road, providing easy access to the local shops, amenities and transport links of Dorridge including Dorridge Train Station. The Property briefly comprises; Communal Entrance Hall with Video Intercom, Entrance hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower, Second Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Allocated and Visitor Parking. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Video intercom entrance system, electric wall heater, power points, door to airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, doors off to;
Lounge/dining Room 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
Double glazed french doors to rear aspect, secondary glazing, feature fire place, power points, tv point, telephone point, extractor fan.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 2" max ( 3.43m x 2.18m max )
Range of wall and base level storage units with work surface over, built in stainless steel double oven, halogen hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer, electric wall heater.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.01m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed and secondary glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, electric wall heater, power points, ceiling extractor fan and door to;
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, towel radiator, electric shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
(plus recess for door) Double glazed and secondary glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, power points.
Having a suite comprising; bath with bath/shower mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, electric shaver point, towel radiator, extractor fan.
Decking area leading to communal gardens.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space and visitor parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42149373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL101963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.