2 bedroom apartment for saleRandalls Croft Road, Wilton, Salisbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Front Garden
- Rural Views
- Off Road Residents Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal First Time Buy
A spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette located in the market town of Wilton. Ideal property for first time buyers or investors looking for a buy to let. Excellent facilities in Wilton including pubs, hairdresser and a regular bus service into the centre of Salisbury.
Ideal for a first time buy we have a two bedroom first floor maisonette located in the market town of Wilton. Wilton offers pubs, hairdressers, bakery and coffee shops as well as the popular Wilton Shopping Centre.
Sitting/dining Room 15' x 14' 7" ( 4.57m x 4.45m )
With unrestricted views of the surrounding countryside.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.37m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.49m x 1.57m )
To the front of the property is a shared paved pathway leading to the front door. A metal gate gives access to the front garden. Paved with patio area. mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to one side and a raised brick planter. Bordered by hedging to the front and a low panelled fence to the right. Brick storage shed.
To the side is a shared paved path which leads to the car park to the rear.
Leasehold : 125 year lease from 1984. Ground rent is £10.00 per annum. Maintenance charge of approximately £180 per annum including the management fee, communal repairs and insurance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42150696.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.