3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKnowlands, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £237,500
- Extended 3 Bedroom Family Home
- 28 ft Lounge/Diner, Kitchen
- Utility Room, Cloakroom
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Garage, Drive, Enclosed Garden
3 bedroom family home. The accommodation comprises a Entrance Hall, 28 ft Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Family 4 Piece Bathroom Suite. Outside is an Enclosed Rear Garden with Side Access, Ample Driveway and Garage.
**EXTENDED** Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom family home. The accommodation comprises a Entrance Hall, 28 ft Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Family 4 Piece Bathroom Suite. Outside is an Enclosed Rear Garden with Side Access, Ample Driveway and Garage.
Double glazed door to front. Door to garage. Radiator. Latinate flooring.
Lounge/diner Irregular Shaped Room 28' 5" x 11' 5" max ( 8.66m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front. Patio doors to rear. 3 Radiators. Door to kitchen. TV point. Phone point. Feature electric fireplace.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 12' 1" max x 10' 3" ( 3.68m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window. Range of floor and wall mounted units. Work surfaces with inset sink unit. Tiled splashbacks and floor. Space for oven and fridge/freezer. Inset spotlights. Stairs to first floor landing. Access to utility room.
Wall and base units. Work surface with inset sink unit. Pluming for washing machine. Wall mounted combi boiler. Door to cloakroom.
W.c. Wash hand basin.
Double glazed window. Doors to all three bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom suite.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Second Bedroom 11' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Bulkhead storage cupboard.
Third Bedroom 11' 11" x 6' 5" max ( 3.63m x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
4 Piece Bathroom Suite 9' 1" max x 8' 11" ( 2.77m max x 2.72m )
Double glazed window. 4 Piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap, double shower cubical with glazed door and shelving, wash hand basin set into vanity and w.c. Mirror with storage behind plus further display shelving. Tiled splashbacks. Towel radiator.
Area laid to lawn. Driveway parking.
Decked area leading to lawn. Rear access. Further decked area. Timer shed. Further storage shed.
Garage 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
power and light. Up and over door. Personal door to house.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find a bank, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42150711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.