3 bedroom bungalow for saleKennedy Drive, Unsworth
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 17' X 20' LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM
- PROF FTD KITCHEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDS, EN SUITE & BATHROOM
- GAS C.H & UPVC D.G
- ANNEXE, BEDROOM 3, SITTING ROOM
- DOUBLE DRIVE, NICE LEVEL GARDEN
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED !!
If you look up the word "Tardis" in the dictionary, don't be surprised if you see a picture of this bungalow !!
The accommodation has been thoughtfully extended and redesigned to create a spacious and versatile home which should not be confused with other, externally similar looking properties in this area - this one even has its own granny / teenager suite / annexe !!
These forward thinking owners have installed Solar Panels to reduce bills and help to improve their environmental impact. Briefly comprising; hall, sizeable lounge, separate dining room, L-shaped, professionally fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom and a main bathroom with three piece suite, the accommodation is further enhanced by an annex (easily incorporated into the main house) with bedroom and a modern en suite shower room.
There is even further potential in the loft area, therefore internal inspection is absolutely essential to appreciate all that this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42150741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6788526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Whitefield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.