4 bedroom terraced house for saleLittle Woodham Lane, Gosport
Sold STC £235,000
- Four bedroom modern house
- Cloakroom, en-suite and family bathroom
- Garage and allocated space
- Modern fitted kitchen
- No forward chain
LOOKING FOR A MODERN TOWNHOUSE?? Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this modern home located in Alver Village. Features are numerous but briefly include: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden.
LOOKING FOR A MODERN TOWNHOUSE?? Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this modern home located in Alver Village. Features are numerous but briefly include: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and GARAGE. Homes like this are going quick at the moment, so an internal inspection is essential. Contact us on 02392 503733 to arrange your viewing today!
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Wash hand basin, wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.91m )
UPVC patio doors, two radiators.
Kitchen/diner 17' x 7' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator,
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, door to:
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobe, radiator.
To the front there are shrub borders. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved section, seating area, shingled section, pedestrian gate leading to off road parking and garage.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42151521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.