4 bedroom barn conversion for saleChapel Road, Pott Row, King's Lynn
Sold STC £575,000
- 4 bedroom brand new home in the popular village of Pott Row.
- 4 receptions including 20 x 21' lounge, 21' dining area & study
- Utility, pantry, downstairs cloakroom, generous hallway.
- Walk in dressing room, 2 en-suites
- Double carport, air source heating, enclosed rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this brand new 4 bedroom barn style home with four receptions, utility, fitted kitchen, pantry, cloakroom, 2 en-suites, dressing room, double carport, generous open plan dining area with feature chimney and wood burner. Air source heating.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a barn style brand new 4 bedroom generous sized home. The property is situated in the popular village of Pott Row which is approximately 20 minute drive to the beautiful North Norfolk coast and within 7 miles from King's Lynn town centre. The property is one of just 4 homes in a select development of barn style houses and single storey dwellings. On the groundfloor, The Granary has an open plan 21' dining space with feature fireplace and woodburner, study, 20 x 20' lounge, shaker style fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. utility, cloakroom and panty. On the first floor the property enjoys a generous landing, 4 double bedrooms with 2 en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom and dressing room. To the outside the property benefits from a double cartshed style carport and generous sized private fenced rear garden. The Granary is adjoining a single storey 2 bedroom home, which is also available to purchase at £325,000. This would be an ideal holiday let or separate annex if required.
A paved path leads to the entrance door. Outside light.
Entrance Hall 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
With doors to study and double doors into the dining area. Skylight. Alarm system.
Study 13' x 6' ( 3.96m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear. Telephone points.
Dining Area 21' x 10' ( 6.40m x 3.05m )
Barn style floor to ceiling double glazed windows, with wooden feature stair case to first floor. Feature fireplace through to lounge with woodburner. Wood effect porcelain floor tiles. Double doors to:
Kitchen 17' max into units x 12' max into units ( 5.18m max into units x 3.66m max into units )
Fitted dove grey shaker style units with oak worktop surface over. Fitted electric range style oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Porcelain sink with mixer tap over. Wood effect porcelain floor tiles. Windows to front. Door to utility and door to pantry.
Utility 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
One and half bowl single drainer sink with mixer taps over and oak worktop surface, integrated washer dryer. Door to outside.
Storage units with oak worktop over and cupboard housing air source heating manifolds.
White suite comprising of low flush wc and vanity handwash basin. Half tiled.
Lounge 20' 11" x 21' ( 6.38m x 6.40m )
Feature fireplace with wood burner. Two patio doors to the side and double patio doors over looking the rear garden. Wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Double patio style window with access to balcony overlooking the rear garden. TV and telephone points. Spotlights. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite 7' x 5' ( 2.13m x 1.52m )
White suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Chrome towel radiator. Double glazed window.
Dressing Room 6' x 5' ( 1.83m x 1.52m )
Sky light. Radiator.
Bathroom 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc, handwash basin to vanity unit and shower cubicle. Sky light. Spot lights. Chrome towel radiator. Tiling.
Bedroom 2 17' x 10' ( 5.18m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front. Spotlights. Radiator and TV point.
En-Suite Shower Room 10' max x 5' ( 3.05m max x 1.52m )
White suite comprising of low flush wc, handwash basin to vanity unit and shower cubicle. Sky light. Spot lights. Tiling. Chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom 3 17' x 16' ( 5.18m x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to rear. Spot lights, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear. Spotlights. Radiator.
The front of the property is accessed via a private driveway and through an enclosed shared gravel turning area. The property has a double cart style carport/garage with access through to the rear garden. A paved path leads to the patio area overlooking the generous rear garden which is enclosed by a timber panelled fence.
Leave King's Lynn along the A148, Grimston Road heading towards the Knight's Hill roundabout. Take the 2nd exit towards Fakenham, finding Lynn Road on your right handside. Continue along for some distance and turn right into Chapel Road, upon reaching Pott Row. The property can be found on your left handside as displayed by our for sale boards.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.