3 bedroom detached house for saleWitt Road, Middle Winterslow, Salisbury
Sold STC £350,000
- Development Opportunity
- Garden Running into Fields
- Central Village Location
- Three Bedrooms and Two Receptions
- Great Opportunity to Upgrade
Great development opportunity in the sought after village of Middle Winterslow. A property with some updating required and set within a plot of approximately 1/4 acre.
A delightful three bedroom cottage located in this sought after village. With views to open countryside to the rear and a large rear garden this property extends to approximately 1/4 of an acre. Updating is required and the possibility of extending (STP) is available. a great opportunity to secure a substantial home in a picturesque setting. Do you have a similar property to sell? We are in need of more good properties to sell! Please call us now for a FREE market appraisal on 01722 337 691. We have buyers who missed out and are still looking!
Solid door to the side, double glazed window to the front, vinyl flooring.
Staircase leading to first floor. Built in cupboard storage, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, WC.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows, open fireplace, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Reception Room 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 24' 8" x 7' 2" ( 7.52m x 2.18m )
Three double glazed windows to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, space for oven, space for hob, telephone point, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator. Door to Porch, Hallway and Reception Room.
Sun Room 9' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.00m x 1.80m )
French doors to the rear, double glazed window to the rear, lighting.
Stairs from hallway, Double glazed window to the front, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 12' 4" ( 3.53m max x 3.76m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and rear, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 12' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max inc wardrobe x 7' 8" ( 3.56m max inc wardrobe x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front, bath with taps, shower cubicle housing shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Gardens are to the side and rear. Mainly laid to lawn and extending to approximately 1/4 of an acre. Views to open countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42153534.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.