4 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfair Road, Dartford, Kent
Sold STC £295,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Terraced house
- Extended to rear
- No chain
- Loft room
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This has been a fantastic place to live and the location could not be any more convenient. Dartford Station is within approximately 10 minutes walk and you can get to the M25 or the A2/M2 in no time at all. Dartford Town Centre and Bluewater are also close by, so there is a great variety of places to shop or to go out for a drink or somewhere to eat. The house has been extended to the rear and this provides a really useful extra space that can be used as a ground floor bedroom with an en suite shower room or as an extra reception room. The loft has also been made into a room with a window, so the whole family will have plenty of space to enjoy.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 10'11 x 10'9 (3.33m x 3.28m)
- Breakfast Room: 10'11 x 9'11 (3.33m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen Area: 7'7 x 6'2 (2.31m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 5'5 (2.87m x 1.65m)
- Wet Room: 7'4 x 3'11 (2.24m x 1.19m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'3 x 9'11 (3.13m x 3.02m)
- Dressing Area: 9'11 x 3'7 (3.02m x 1.09m)
- Bedroom Area 2: 9'11 x 7'2 (3.02m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'8 x 6'2 (2.34m x 1.88m)
- Bathroom: 6'2 x 5'7 (1.88m x 1.70m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10540893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.