2 bedroom terraced house for saleHaward Street, Lowestoft
Sold STC £95,000
- Mid-Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
CONVNEIENTLY SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND SCHOOLS, this terrace house offers TWO bedroom accommodation all OFF LANDING with TWO reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, UPSTAIRS shower room and enclosed rear GARDEN.
Single glazed door to the side and window to the front.
Living Room 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, French doors leading into the dining room, television and telephone points, open fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' into stairs ( 3.18m x 3.05m into stairs )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.48m x 1.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, central heating boiler.
Loft access, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 6" into recess x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.20m into recess x 3.40m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobes, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.48m x 1.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled flooring, spot lighting, towel rail radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking area, rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42161052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.