3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall Drive, North Runcton, King's Lynn
Sold STC £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of North Runcton.
- Double glazing & oil central heating
- Garage and gardens
- Lounge & sunroom
- Great location
William H Brown is delighted to present for sale a three bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of North Runcton. The property benefits from a 20'7 lounge, sunroom, separate cloakroom, utility, oil central heating & double glazing. There is parking for several vehicles and a garage.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the popular village of North Runction, which is situated within easy access to King's Lynn and major transport rail links to London. The property benefits from a 20'7 lounge, sunroom, separate cloakroom, utility and three bedrooms, one currently being used as a dining room. To the front of the property there is a generous driveway with ample parking and a garage. The gardens have been well maintained and benefit from a vegetable area, summer house, garden shed and workshop.
UPVC double glazed entrance door with side window to entrance hall. Radiator, telephone point, access to roof space, cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Lounge 20' 7" max x 12' ( 6.27m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, double radiator, wood burning stove to granite hearth, tiled splash backs, opening to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 8' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.43m )
UPVC double window to rear, double glazed sliding patio doors to patio, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 4" extending to 12' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.15m extending to 3.91m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, work top surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for range style cooker with tiled splash backs, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, radiator, space for appliances, LPG supply for cooking as well as an electric cooker point.
Utility 6' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.03m x 2.01m )
Fitted units at base and wall level, work top service over stainless steel sink, space for plumbing and washing machine, floor mounted oil boiler serving radiator heating and domestic hot water, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, tiled floor.
Dining Room/ Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window, double radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe
Bedroom One 11' 11" into wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 3.63m into wardrobes x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes
Suite comprising of bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, UPVC double glazed window, shaver socket, radiator, wall tiling, tiled floor
Low flush WC , UPVC double glazed window, radiator
To the front of the property there is low maintenance shingle garden with mature central tree, driveway with granite chipping's, providing parking for several vehicles which leads round to the side and into the garage.
Lean to useful store with polycarbonate roof, patio decked area, built in brick bbq, the garden then leads out onto a good sized lawned garden, variety of plants and shrubs to borders, timber summer house, workshop and timber garden shed, workshop has power and lighting with double doors, windows. Also there is a vegetable garden area, to the rear there is also a character wall.
Up and over door, power and lighting, personal access door with covered area
Proceed from the hardwick roundabout on the A47 towards Swaffham and take the first turning on the right towards the village of North Runcton, continue along taking the next turning on the left into Cedar Grove, proceed along turning left into Hall Drive where the bungalow will be found
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42161055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.