2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWoodlands Road, Irby, Wirral
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000
- Car port and garage.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Sought after location.
- *VIEWINGS ADVISED*
Located in the popular area of Irby, this semi-detached bungalow is situated on Woodlands Road and was built in 1978, close to local bus routes and amenities.
***Guide Priced between £200,000 and £220,000***TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW*** A great opportunity to acquire this well proportioned semi detached bungalow built in1978 on the popular Woodlands Road. Property briefly comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, detached garage, car port, front and rear gardens. Located in the popular area of Irby, close to local bus routes and amenities. Viewing highly reccomended.
The entrance porch is brick built and comprises side and front facing double glazed windows with wooden trims.
The entrance hall leads to all rooms and comprises a radiator, loft access and double storage cupboard containing gas boiler.
Living Room 13' 6" + Bay window x 14' 8" into bay recess ( 4.11m + Bay window x 4.47m into bay recess )
The living room has two radiators, electric fire place and double glazed bay window to the front of the property.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
The fitted kitchen has a mix of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and double drainer, free standing electric cooker, free standing fridge/ freezer, one radiator, splash back tiles, door to side elevation and double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.45m )
The first bedroom has fitted wardrobes, one radiator and double glazed patio door to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 5" to front of wardrobe ( 3.07m x 3.48m to front of wardrobe )
The second bedroom also has fitted wardrobes, one radiator and double glazed window to the rear of the property.
The bathroom is partly tiled and comprises electric shower, bath with mixer tap, W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, one radiator and single glazed window to the rear of the property.
Entering the front garden via the driveway, with mature shrubbery and lawn area to the right, the driveway will take you round to the gated car port at the side of the property.
The enclosed rear garden has a greenhouse, lawn area and patio.
The detached brick garage with an up-and-over door is beyond the car port in the rear garden. It is fitted with electric power and lighting and a single glazed window next to a side door facing the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42161058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.