4 bedroom detached house for saleRavenstone Close, Wirral
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO CONSERVATORIES
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- PRIVATE ROAD
- HOT TUB IN REAR GARDEN
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, with two receptions, plus two conservatories! Garage, good sized rear garden, four bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite shower room. Benefiting from a downstairs w/c and double glazing and central heating where specified. CALL TO BOOK VIEWING!
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, on an elevated position within this prestige development. Access to this private road is via electric gates. In brief the accommodation comprises of; porch, hall, downstairs w/c, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside property benefits from a driveway, as well as a detached garage to the front. To the rear and side of the property, there is a beautiful enclosed good sized garden, which is half laid to lawn, with patio areas, decking area with a built in hot tub! Plus a further separate conservatory. Property itself is very well-presented, from honed Indian floor tiles to crystal light fittings, this property makes a fantastic family home. VIEWINGS ADVISED.
Upvc door to front, brick build with windows to two sides, indian honed tiled flooring and door to hall.
Door from porch, indian honed tiled floor, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Indian honed tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level w/c, vanity sink unit and window to front.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Laminate floor, feature fireplace and surround, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
Indian honed tiled floor, radiator and upvc patio doors to rear garden.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, space for fridge/freezer, aga cooker and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, sink and drainer, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to conservatory.
Upvc build with windows to three sides, door to rear, tiled floor and wall mounted light.
Stairs from hall, carpet floor, window to side, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 3" plus recess ( 3.73m x 2.51m plus recess )
(Irregular shaped room) Laminate floor, radiator, fitted wardrobes, window to rear and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising; low level w/c, shower cubicle and pedestal sink. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, window to side and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" plus recess x 9' plus warbrobes ( 2.31m plus recess x 2.74m plus warbrobes )
Laminate floor, fitted wardrobes, radiator and window to front.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 2" plus fitted units and recess ( 2.49m x 1.57m plus fitted units and recess )
(Irregular shaped room) .
Laminate floor, window to rear, fitted wardrobes, units and bed.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Laminate floor, radiator and window to front.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with overhead shower, low level w/c and pedestal sink. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and window to side.
To the front, property benefits from a detached garage and off road parking.
To the rear, there is a good sized garden which continues to the side. Half laid to lawn, with patio areas, decking area with hot tub and access to the separate detached conservatory. There is gated side access to front.
Upvc build with brick base, windows to three sides and patio doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42161340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.