3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbany Road Hornchurch,RM12
- A well maintained and attractive family sized property
- Good sized 3rd bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Adaptable study/bedroom/playroom
- Easy access to local schools
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Conveniently located for local superstore, shopping centres and amenities
- Beautiful and quiet garden, which is both child and pet friendly
- Transport links to Liverpool Street station or Fenchurch St Station or District line.
- In catchment area for St Marys Catholic school
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. With the added bonus of a ground floor cloakroom.
The property boasts a quiet and beautiful garden, which is both child and pet friendly.
Please see the images that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42163017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bxy-5lwa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.