1 bedroom apartment for saleNew Street, Basingstoke
Sold STC £185,000
- One bedroom Apartment with undercroft parking located in the town centre.
- Finished to a high specification each property comes with a 10 year builders warranty.
- Kitchens are fitted with contemporary high gloss units with integrated appliances including oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher
- Flooring is included throughout the property
- Offered on the HELP TO BUY SCHEME- just a 5% deposit is required
- Secure entry phone system fitted
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN!!. Verum House comprises of one and two luxury apartments finished to a high specification. Each apartment comes with undercroft parking. OFFERED ON THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME. Be the first to reserve one of our stunning apartments.
Located in Basingstoke town centre an exclusive development of one a two bedroom apartments with undercroft parking.
*Contemporary gloss kitchen units
*Laminate worksurfaces with matching upstands
*Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap
*Stainless Steel Oven , ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood
*Integrated washing machine
*Contemporary white Deuco sanitaryware
*Concealed cistern WC with soft close seat
*Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and clear glass shower screen
*Floor and wall tiles from Boydens, bathroom panels from Claygate
*Full height wall tiling to sanitaryware walls, full height bathroom panels to shower enclosures
*Mirror with LED lights
*Chrome ladder style towel rail
*Flooring included throughout
Contemporary fire rated oak foil doors with chrome ironmongery
*Chamfered skirting boards in white satinwood
*Internal walls and ceilings finished in white smooth emulsion
*Low energy downlighters to kitchen, living room, hall ad shower room
*Pendant lighting elsewhere
*Mains control smoke alarm
Entertainment & Communication
*TV & Sky points to living room and bedroom
*BT points to living room and bedroom
** Subject to future connection by purchaser and subscription to Sky & Sky muliti-room
Communal / External Features
*Brown powder coated aluminum windows
*Audio Entry System
*Allocated undercroft parking to each home
*Lift to lower, ground and first floor
Peace Of Mind
10 year builders warranty.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42166065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK307655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.