4 bedroom detached house for saleLlys Pencrug Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire.
- A Well presented Spacious 4 Bedroom Executive Home
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden with Patio & Lawned Area To Rear
- Detached Garage
- Lounge/Dining Room, Conservatory & Study
- Quiet Convenient Location
- Within Walking Distance To Llandeilo Town
- Scenic Country views
- Epc: D64
A detached 4 bedroom executive home with garage and enclosed garden with patio area. Situated on a spacious plot in a convenient location on the much sought after estate of Llys Pencrug comprising quality upmarket designed properties.
The property has the benefit of oil central heating, double glazing, conservatory, detached garage, large enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area.
Llys Pencrug is within easy walking distance to Llandeilo Town centre which offers a wide and varied range of amenities to include banks, shops, offices and schools etc. Leisure amenities are available within walking distance to include tennis courts, playing fields, Penlan Park, Dinefwr Park with its historic Castle, nature walks and wildlife reserves.
Llandeilo is situated in the Towy Valley, one of the most sought after regions in the principality and is centrally located for the M4, the county town of Carmarthen and about 1 hour from Cardiff, 30 minutes Llanelli and Swansea respectively.
The accommodation briefly comprises: hall, study, lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, 4 first floor bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42167916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.