3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelbourne Road, Eastbourne
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen
- Sought After Seaside Area
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Close to the Town Centre & Seafront
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£235,000
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£235,000
Well presented three bedroom terraced house in the popular Seaside area of Eastbourne. Close to the train station, town centre and seafront. Benefiting from two reception rooms, large kitchen and private courtyard garden. Being sold chain free, viewings are a must.
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£235,000
Seaside. Conveniently located in the sought after Seaside area, a short walk to the town centre, train station, parks and seafront. A popular area for first time buyers and families. The accommodation on offer comprises of bright and well presented rooms. Downstairs you have entrance hall leading to two good sized reception rooms with feature gas fire in the living room, large fitted kitchen with door leading out onto the rear courtyard garden with flower bed border and rear gate access. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms and a further good sized single bedroom and family bathroom. Being sold chain free, viewings are strongly advised to fully appreciate this property.
Front door leading into entrance hall, opening into:
Dining Room 14' 5" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.39m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, understairs cupboard, storage heater and arch through to the kitchen.
Living Room 11' 8" x 11' 1" max ( 3.56m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire and two small storage cupboards either side of chimney breast.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, space for cooker with electric cooker point and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashback, two double glazed windows to the side and door to the courtyard garden.
Stairs up from the dining room to first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 14' 5" max ( 3.56m x 4.39m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect and storage heater.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and storage heater.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.34m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe housing water tank and convector heater.
Comprising of bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls, electric towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Good sized courtyard garden to the rear of the property with raised flower bed, wooden shed and rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42168957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.