3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBerkeley Row, Lewes
Sold STC £365,000
- Three Bedroom End-Terraced Family Home
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Front & Rear Gardens
- 20' Lounge Diner
- Separate Garage
- Popular Winterbourne Area
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this three bedroom end-terrace family home in popular Winterbourne, featuring 20' lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, front and rear gardens and separate garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this end-terraced house in the desirable Winterbourne area of Lewes. The property briefly comprises of 20' lounge and diner, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and conservatory to the ground floor, and three bedrooms and family shower room to the upper level, alongside front and rear gardens and a garage. The owners will be able to fully enjoy all that Lewes has to offer, with the towns bustling centre approximately 15 minutes walk away, offering a wide selection of shops, restaurants and cafes, historical attractions, public houses with both food and live music and education for all ages. The towns mainline rail station offers easy access to the coast and the capital in 15 and 65 minutes respectively and the convenient bus stop provides a service every 10 minutes to Brighton as well as Uckfield and Tunbridge Wells. Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Vast array of plants and shrubs with concrete steps leading to front door.
UPVC double glazed windows surround, obscured glass panel inserts and door leading through to reception hallway.
Via timber framed door with obscured glass inserts. Ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm, coving, parquet flooring, stairs ascending to upper floor, radiator, storage cupboard under stairs, additional storage cupboard housing switch gear and fuse box.
Ceiling lighting point, coving, obscured double glazed window to front. Two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage below, tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge Diner 11' 4" x 20' 11" ( 3.45m x 6.38m )
Two ceiling lighting points, double glazed window to front, patio door to rear giving access to conservatory, coving, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire and marble hearth and base and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen comprising range of wall and base level units with roll edge work surfaces extending to include 1 1/2 sink and drainer unit with mixer taps and tile splash back, extractor hood, four burner hob, integrated oven, integrated microwave, tiled flooring, integrated fridge freezer and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Conservatory 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
Glass pitched roof, full double glazed window surround with courtesy door with glass insert giving access to garden, laminate flooring, power points and wall mounted electric heater.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, ceiling lighting point, smoke alarm, hatch offering access to loft, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' x 12' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.78m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space, feature alcove with shelving and storage cupboard below, carpet flooring and overhead storage.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Ceiling lighting point, double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space, power points, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Ceiling lighting point, coving, fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging, double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Ceiling point, double glazed window to front. Fitted bathroom suite comprising low level WC, corner wash hand basin with vanity unit below, shaver point, walk in shower cubicle with wall mounted thermostat shower with shower head on bracket, glass sliding doors, ceramic fully tiled walls and floor.
Vast array of plants, shrubs and mature trees and timber fence enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42169812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.