3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThornfield Drive, York
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE *£250,000 to £260,000*
- Three Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Corner Plot
Sat in a great corner plot this lovely three bedroom extended semi-detached bungalow has a lot to offer and is ready to move into. This is a super property and viewing is highly recommended. GUIDE PRICE *£250,000 to £260,000*
Sat in a great corner plot this lovely three bedroom extended semi-detached bungalow has a lot to offer and is ready to move into. Complete with patio and pleasant sized landscaped garden the property comprises; lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms. Outside there is a detached garage and paved driveway. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This is a super property and viewing is highly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE *£250,000 to £260,000*
With double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 9" x 15' 9" into bay ( 3.28m x 4.80m into bay )
With double glazed front window, gas fire, radiator, TV and telephone points and carpet.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
With double glazed French doors, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 16' 6" ( 2.36m x 5.03m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and built in dishwasher, combination boiler, double glazed rear door and vinyl flooring. Door to hall.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.04m x 4.04m )
With Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, double glazed French doors to rear of property, TV point.
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 8' ( 2.34m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and carpet.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 17' 4" x 8' ( 5.28m x 2.44m )
Irregular shaped room
Outside & Garage
Generous south facing rear garden and patio area, paved driveway leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42169818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR104986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.