2 bedroom apartment for salePark View Court, Berkhamsted
- Ideally located in the town centre close to the shops and railway station
- Rarely avaliable ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms with a lovely outlook facing the communal gardens
- Two allocated parking spaces and visitors parking
- Electric heating
- Share of freehold
ENTRANCE HALLWAY * LIVING ROOM * KITCHEN * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * BATHROOM * TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES * * ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING * COMMUNAL GARDENS * SHARE OF FREEHOLD
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a ground floor apartment in this prestigious town centre apartment block, built in the 1990s by respected local builders EJ Waterhouse.
With a share of freehold and the residents running their own management company, it ensures the communal areas are extremely well cared for and maintained.
The accommodation comprises a good size living/dining room, two bedrooms to the rear facing onto a grassed communal garden, fitted kitchen and bathroom.
Ideally located in the town centre, just a short walk to the shops and train station, with two allocated parking spaces and visitors parking, this ground floor apartment would suit all kinds of buyers from a commuter to a retiree to an investor.
All occupier`s fixtures & fittings are specifically excluded from the sale. Measurements are approximate. Photographs, floorplans & description are for guidance only and do not form any part of a contract of sale. Mains services have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nash Partnership, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.