3 bedroom town house for saleMarmion Park, Tamworth
Sold STC £100,000
- * Three Good Sized Bedrooms*
- * Ensuite to Master Bedroom *
- * Family Bathroom with Electric Shower *
- * Downstairs WC *
- * Kitchen Diner *
- * Lounge *
- * Converted Garage *
- * Driveway *
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY * A well presented shared ownership family home situated within one mile of Tamworth town centre. This spacious property is likely to be popular. With two storeys this property has 3 good sized bedrooms, ensuite, D/S W/C, lounge, Kitchen diner & a converted garage.
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY * A well presented shared ownership family home situated within one mile of Tamworth town centre, this spacious property is likely to be popular. Comprising of fitted kitchen diner, converted garage, cloakroom/W.C & on the ground floor and to the first floor the property benefits from lounge, a good sized bedroom and family bathroom with shower over. To the second floor is a double bedroom with ensuite shower room & a third double sized bedroom. Vehicle owners will benefit from off road parking & a converted garage that could be returned to its original use.Those looking to commute will enjoy great travel links to the A5 & M42.
Tarmac driveway for one vehicle with further on street parking and slabbed pathway leading to an obscure double glazed front door into:
Ceiling light point, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and doors off to:
Low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, ceiling light point, extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Reception Room One 8' 1" x 16' ( 2.46m x 4.88m )
Ceiling light point and a wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen Area 7' 7" x 11' 5" ( 2.31m x 3.48m )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, space and connections for an electric oven, space and connections for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, extractor oven hood, central heating Worcester boiler, central heating radiator, two ceiling light points, ceiling extractor fan, double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed door out to the rear garden.
Dining Area 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and space for dining table.
Ceiling light point, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 2.54m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, ceiling light point, television aerial point, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" plus door recess x 11' 1" max into recess ( 3.38m plus door recess x 3.38m max into recess )
(Some restricted head space.)
Ceiling light point, loft access, central heating radiator and dorma window to front elevation.
Ceiling light point, extractor fan, low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and wall mounted light with shaver point.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.47m max x 2.49m max )
(Some restricted head space.)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, dorma window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Ceiling light point, low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, tiling to splashback areas and central heating radiator
Decked patio area, stone chipped areas, part astro turf for low maintenance, storage shed and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42170844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.