3 bedroom link detached house for saleCorunna Drive, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £255,000
- Modern Linked Family Home
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Car Port & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
This well presented modern linked house is situated in a desirable location within close proximity of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from ground floor cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, en suite shower room, family bathroom, enclosed garden, car port & garage.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Upvc obscure window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 4" narrowing to 10' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.37m narrowing to 3.28m )
Upvc window to rear, upvc French doors to rear leading to garden, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' ( 2.97m x 2.13m )
Range of base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces with inset sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer + dishwasher + washing machine + microwave + electric double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler, inset spotlights, upvc window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, loft access, built-in storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" + wardrobe recess x 10' 5" ( 3.81m + wardrobe recess x 3.18m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, built-in cupboard housing hot water cylinder, door to:
Upvc obscure window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.59m )
Dual aspect upvc windows to front and rear, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan, upvc obscure window to rear.
There is a Car Port providing covered parking and leading to single Garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with small patio area, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is a gate providing side access and side door to garage.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right onto Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Circular Road West, turn right onto Goojerat Road, continue over the roundabout, at the next roundabout take the first exit onto Drury Road, turn left onto Layer Road, turn left onto Lordswood Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Salamanca Way, turn right onto Talavera Crescent and Corunna Drive is situated off this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42170997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.