3 bedroom bungalow for saleBalfour Road, West Runton, Cromer
Sold STC £280,000
- GUIDE £280,000 - £300,000
- Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow
- In Need of Refurbishment!
- Character Features & Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden & Garage
Set in the sought after village of West Runton, this detached chalet bungalow is deceptively large and is in need of refurbishment with huge potential and character features throughout. Boasting an impressive entrance hall, two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, garage and private rear garden.
GUIDE £280,000 - £300,000
Set in the beautiful sought after village of West Runton, within walking distance of the shop, post office, restaurants, cafes, transport links including train station, and Links Hotel with golf club and leisure facilities. This detached chalet bungalow is deceptively large and is in need of refurbishment with huge potential and character features throughout. Consisting of an impressive entrance hall with doors off to a large lounge with lots of features including picture rails, exposed beams, and fireplace with wooden mantle and brick surround. There is a good sized dining room and kitchen with a door into the garage and the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms and family bathroom downstairs. To the first floor there is a large bedroom with plenty of storage and two access doors - this has the potential to be turned into two bedrooms. To the front of the property there is a path that leads to the front door with lawned and shrubs on either side. The rear garden is enclosed and private. Mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and borders with pear tree. There is a storage shed and gate to access the garage and unadopted road.
Impressive Entrance Hall
With a wooden entrance door with single glazed glass panel to the front aspect. Carpet and radiator. Picture rail and exposed beam. Stairs leading to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard. Original doors off.
Lounge 22' 10" max x 12' 11" max ( 6.96m max x 3.94m max )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and three windows to the side aspect. Two radiators, carpet and television point. Picture rail and exposed beams. Wall lights and gas fire with wooden mantle and brick surround.
Dining Room 19' 2" x 11' 3" ( 5.84m x 3.43m )
With two single glazed wooden windows to the rear and side aspects. Picture rail, carpet and radiator. Exposed beams. Built in storage cupboard, and secondary cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Door to the side of the property. Door into;
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. One and a half sink bowl with drainer. Space for freestanding electric cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Telephone point and storage heater. Single glazed window to the side aspect. Door into garage.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" max into bay + recess x 10' 4" min ( 4.50m max into bay + recess x 3.15m min )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Two fitted wardrobes. Original fireplace. Radiator and carpet. Exposed beams and picture rails.
Bedroom 2 17' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 5.38m max x 3.12m max )
With two single glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator and carpet. Exposed beams and picture rails.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and shower above. Part tiled splashbacks. Radiator and shaver point in light. Wall mounted heater. Two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With a secondary glazed window to the rear aspect. Two large storage cupboards.
Bedroom 3 21' 2" max x 13' 6" max ( 6.45m max x 4.11m max )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With two single glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Exposed beams. Hand wash basin with vanity unit. Storage into eaves. Radiator and carpet.
With up and over door. Power, light and plumbing for washing machine. Single glazed window to the rear aspect and single glazed door.
To the front of the property there is a path leading to the front entrance door and an area mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders, pear tree and established shrubs. There is a timber garden storage shed and gate giving access to the garage and unadopted road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42171039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.