4 bedroom terraced house for saleRadford Boulevard, Nottingham
Sold STC £130,000
- Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000
- Four Lettable Rooms
- HMO License (29th April 2016)
- Currently Let
- Ideal Buy To Let
This property comes to market with a HMO license already in place which means the property can be let up to Four persons and there are two double bedrooms and two singles. It has a total income potential of £12,960 and is an opportunity not to be missed for any of the buy to let investors.
Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000. This property comes to market with a HMO license already in place which means the property can be let up to Four persons and there are two double bedrooms and two singles. It has a total income potential of £12,960 and is an opportunity not to be missed for any of the buy to let investors. Viewing highly advised.
Double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, space for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, space for dining table, houses the central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the rear and a door giving access to the cellar.
Utility Room 10' x 5' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.65m )
Double glazed windows to rear.
Access via entrance hallway and has integrated fire alarm system.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.01m )
Small single bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Single bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 11' 6" Into Alcove ( 3.45m x 3.51m Into Alcove )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
First Floor. Double glazed obscured window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, bath, electric heater, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
To the rear of the property is a concrete yard area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42171075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.