4 bedroom detached house for saleCollingbourne Avenue, Sothall, Sheffield
- Four bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- En suite shower room
- Attractive rear garden
- Off street parking
A strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well loved family home with generous size rear garden, driveway and garage. Internally this splendid home boasts substantial reception rooms, modern style fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and family bathroom.
A strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well loved family home with generous size rear garden, driveway and garage. Internally this splendid home boasts substantial reception rooms, modern style fitted kitchen, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and family bathroom. The impressive size conservaotory has been well thought out and designed and opens to a beautiful garden enjoying a decked patio area. This superb residence is well worthy of a full inspection to fully appreciate the blend of contemporary styling combined with the huge array of sophistication and style.
A good sized entrance porch with double glazed window, laminate style flooring, door to separate w/c and door to garage.
With w/c, wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator and complementary tiling.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 14' 2" into recess ( 4.47m max x 4.32m into recess )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiators, door providing access to staircase and double doors to dining room. The focal point in the lounge has to be the contemporary style log burning stove.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.64m )
With laminate style flooring, gas central heating radiator and patio doors to conservatory.
Breakfast Kitchen 8' 4" x 13' 5" ( 2.54m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splash back tiling, integrated fridge freezer, five ring gas hob with extractor above, electric oven, useful under stairs storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window and door to outside.
Conservatory 21' 9" x 12' 3" ( 6.63m x 3.73m )
With double glazed windows enjoying views over the rear garden, laminate style flooring and French doors to decked patio area.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window and loft access.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and door to en suite shower.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprises shower enclosure, wash hand basin, w/c and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 2.51m x 3.25m plus recess )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 9' 10" ( 2.64m max x 3.00m )
With laminate style flooring, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' into door recess x 12' 2" max ( 3.05m into door recess x 3.71m max )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and shower cubical.
Comprises bath with shower attachment, shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, useful storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Rear garden enjoys a decked patio area, leading to a lawn and garden shed. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42173172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.