5 bedroom detached house for saleHarbury, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Concealed, rural location
- Bespoke, fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Five double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with rainwater shower and Jacuzzi bath
- Approximately 2 acres of grounds
- Private tennis court
- Paddock and Orchard
- Two single garages with additional large garage/workshop and carport
- Exquisitely designed extension/annexe with exposed Oak Trusses
- Planning permission to extend
Stunning extended family home, standing in approximately 2 acres of picturesque grounds in the heart of the Warwickshire village of Harbury. The property offers spacious and flexible accommodation, with five double bedrooms, large kitchen breakfast room, sitting room, dining room, study, a gym, cinema room, orchard, paddocks and tennis courts. The definition of luxury living in a stunning rural location. Harbury is also within easy commuting distance of Leamington Spa, Warwick and good access to the motorway networks via the A46 or M40.
Please click on the property particulars below and the video tab above for full details of this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42173490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26298154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.